Ishan Kishan scored his first ODI double century against Bangladesh in the third ODI at Chattogram in place of the injured Rohit Sharma. In just 131 deliveries, he scored 210 runs, including 24 fours and 10 sixes. He established numerous world records while doing so.
Ishan achieved the fastest double hundred ever by completing the 200 in 126 deliveries. After reaching fifty, he swiftly picked up the run-scoring pace after starting slowly. Once he reached 50 years old, the young Jharkhandi man could not be stopped.
There were several world records that were broken. Check out all the records Ishan Kishan shattered following his maiden double century in the third ODI against Bangladesh.
List Of Records Broken By Ishan Kishan
– Fastest 200 in ODIs (126 balls)
– Youngest batsman to hit ODI 200 (24 years 145 days)
– First batsman to convert maiden ODI century into a double-hundred
– 4th Indian batsman to hit a 200 in ODI’s
– 7th Batsman overall to hit a 200 in ODI’s
– Highest individual score by a batsman in ODIs in Bangladesh (210)
– 6th highest individual score in ODIs (210)
– Least innings taken to score a 200 in ODI’s (9)
– First Indian left-hander to score a 200 in ODI’s
– First Indian Wicket-keeper to score a 200 in ODI’S
– Most sixes in an innings by an Indian left-hander in ODI’s (10)
India hopes to win the consolation match
In the third One-Day International (ODI) between India and Bangladesh, which was played in Chattogram, India won the toss and elected to bat first. Opening batsman Ishan Kishan, who took the place of Rohit Sharma at the top, seized the chance and broke numerous records.
Ishan Kishan replaced Rohit Sharma in the starting XI for India, and Kuldeep Yadav joined him. Taskin Ahmed and Yasir Ali were substituted for Nasum Ahmed and Najmul Hasan Shanto, respectively, by Bangladesh.
Shikhar Dhawan’s appalling batting performance continued when Mehidy Hasan Miraz caught him LBW for 3 runs. Bangladesh had to wait an additional 31 overs for their next wicket, though, as Ishan Kishan and Virat Kohli savaged their bowling to all areas of the ground.